Name:
Location: Provo, Utah, United States

I'm 42 yrs. old and Im divorced for over a year. I have 3 kids ages 16 yrs., 11yrs., and 6 yrs. 1 boy and 2 girls

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Martha Stewart Appretince

I watched the second week of 'Martha Stewart: Apprentince', I was impressed with how she handled everything. I've got to be honest and say I haven't been impressed with her in the past (before her reality show). But since she said that she is going to try to improve her attitude I thought I would give her show a chance.... and she has improved, at least in my opinion, but I know I would never last a day with her but it is fun to watch everyone else 'sweat' around her. I know that's sounds mean but you got to admit it is fun.

p.s. sorry for the bad spelling

6 Comments:

Blogger consise10 said...

LOL Becky. Im 'consise' because I can`t spell and also because I`m any thing but concise. Who cares about bad spelling any how ?

1:06 AM  
Blogger becky said...

Thanks consise... you always know how to make me happy

5:57 AM  
Blogger consise10 said...

Do I ? Ha ha ha. We must have a similar sense of humour I`d say.

1:20 AM  
Blogger becky said...

Consise... you you dont know the half of it.

12:27 PM  
Blogger consise10 said...

Ahhh do tell....

3:51 PM  
Blogger becky said...

Consise... I've heard I have a sence of humor cause I can be very sarcastic. I don't take myself so seriously. ;)

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home