Name:
Location: Provo, Utah, United States

I'm 42 yrs. old and Im divorced for over a year. I have 3 kids ages 16 yrs., 11yrs., and 6 yrs. 1 boy and 2 girls

Friday, September 30, 2005

The Apprentice

I watched The Apprentice last night and was very pleased that the woman won... YIPEE! not that I dont have anything against the men, but us women need to stick together. I thought the woman were outstanding in what they did they really put alot of thought and... like they said EMOTION. You got to admit that we can drudge up the emotion and make it work for us (somtimes). And about The Donald becoming a daddy again... I think its great, he look healthy and fit, after all who wouldnt with all his money (oops that wasnt very nice to say). I never thought much of him until his reality show came, and he worked hard to get to where he is (at least thats my opinion). I think you figured out that I have to watch his show every week.

I would never survive being on the show, cause I dont have a real business sense, but I like to watch other people show what they have (in business that is) ; ) .....

4 Comments:

Blogger charles blunt said...

Ok so its more than remotly interesting .Keep it up .I will let you now when you get it perfect lol

1:51 PM  
Blogger becky said...

LOL... well thank you for keeping me in the know of things. I just try to enter things that could be interesting. You are a very kind person.

2:40 PM  
Blogger consise10 said...

Hey becky . Thats it mate ! you hit the nail on the head ! We women are everything ! Lol !

1:24 AM  
Blogger becky said...

Hi Consise! the one thing that angered me on that show... The Apprentice, was that one of hte guys thought the men had an edge over the woman cause the men 'dream' of those Italian sports cars (Im not even going to try to spell the actaul name of the car). Well, low and behold the woman proved him WRONG, the woman DO know SOMETHING about sports cars and some even love driving them (SHOCK!). I sometimes get so tired of men thinking they are better than us because they are men... so we have to keep 'proving' ourselves to them.

Oh man (no pun intended), there I go again rambling on and on and on. Just telling my opinion I guess.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home