Name:
Location: Provo, Utah, United States

I'm 42 yrs. old and Im divorced for over a year. I have 3 kids ages 16 yrs., 11yrs., and 6 yrs. 1 boy and 2 girls

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My daughter


I just got back from taking my daughter who is 4 yrs. old from her weekly Speech Therapy and she is doing quite well... we are thinking she has Developmental Autism, which includes sensory problems with the mouth and hands and the feet (but the feet arent as bad as the other two). She basically can only eat food that is very smooth, she cant have textures or anything that she can 'feel' on her tongue. She also has other therapy that she goes through such as Developmental and Occupational Therapies. Yes it's exhausting but it needs to be done. I just wish I could do more.

1 Comments:

Blogger consise10 said...

Becky you are obviously a deeply caring mother. We all learn the basics when we are very young so what you can do now for her will help immensly.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home