Name:
Location: Provo, Utah, United States

I'm 42 yrs. old and Im divorced for over a year. I have 3 kids ages 16 yrs., 11yrs., and 6 yrs. 1 boy and 2 girls

Sunday, October 09, 2005

My Hair

Yes this is about my hair... well I did something to it that I haven't done to it in a long time. I colored my hair.... red, it actaully looks pretty good and my husband seems to like it. I hope is stays red for a while. My husband is surprised that I wasn't born a red head because I do have fair skin and I have green eyes, but sometimes we need to do some changes to the way we think they ought to be (if that makes any sense). Well my hair looks good and I think I will try to keep it this color.

4 Comments:

Blogger charles blunt said...

Hi Red Your whole life will probably change now. They say blondes have more fun but I don't think so . I think its redheads .Keep us posted .

11:53 AM  
Blogger becky said...

Hey Charles,
Well I have been a red head before and I really liked it. Well we'll see how things go, my son isn't quite sure of it... but I like it.
And Charles..... thanks for your support.

1:04 PM  
Blogger consise10 said...

A change is as good as any Becky....It gives you new focus and incentive.I`m sure it looks great!

Hey what about us brunettes Charlie ? LMOA

3:50 AM  
Blogger Dani Tännler said...

Hey Becky....consise is right. It's always good to change something. That's why I went to the barber today too and got a new haircut. Now I feel better with only 5mm of hair...and they will dry faster after a dive...

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home