Name:
Location: Provo, Utah, United States

I'm 42 yrs. old and Im divorced for over a year. I have 3 kids ages 16 yrs., 11yrs., and 6 yrs. 1 boy and 2 girls

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

One Step Closer

I am one step closer to going back to college. I opened my e-mail this afternoon and noticed a message with an attachment.... the first thing I thought of was VIRUS... but I took a chance (gasp!) and opened the message (not the attachment...yet) and noticed who it was from, the college that could change my life for the better. I am going to try to get my Medical Transciptioning Certificate and am going to do it online. I can get this done in 9 months (I hope) and I can do this work from the comforts of my home while the kids are at school and even when I travel.

I just hope I'm smart enough to do this... because my college history isn't all that impressive because I do have a learning problem and I believe it is holding me back from my full potential of learning ANYTHING. But I need to at least try. The only problem is it does cost money and that scares me... I'm just worried that I will not do the courses justice, but you won't know until you try..... right?

So I am going to go through all the applications and see if the college will even accept me and then I need to hopefully find out if I can even get financial aid. So I guess I'm going to go through with it.... which is what I want.....

Wish me luck, I'm sure going to need it.

4 Comments:

Blogger charles blunt said...

Hi Good luck .

9:32 AM  
Blogger becky said...

Thanks Charles...
I just hope i have the smarts to get through it all.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Syren said...

Good luck. Making the decision to return to school, has been one of the most rewarding ones in my life.

You can do it, you just have to believe that you can.

4:56 PM  
Blogger consise10 said...

Yeah Becky im with Syren on this one. Just do it, you will be fine.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home