Name:
Location: Provo, Utah, United States

I'm 42 yrs. old and Im divorced for over a year. I have 3 kids ages 16 yrs., 11yrs., and 6 yrs. 1 boy and 2 girls

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Try this out (i hope this works)

HASH(0x8b16cf4)
Your soul is bound to the First Totem, Ares:
The Dove
.
Ares appears as a pearl dove. She embodies
love, peace, balance, and devotion. She
is associated with the color pearl, the season
of transition, and the element of love. Her
downfall is idolization.
You are most compatible with Wolves and White
Stags.

Which Animal Spirit Totem Are You?
brought to you by

2 Comments:

Blogger becky said...

it actually worked!

7:26 AM  
Blogger charles blunt said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm Strange I took the test and I'm also a dove . I don't know if thats a good thing or bad . Guess it must be good because your a dove ,

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home