Name:
Location: Provo, Utah, United States

I'm 42 yrs. old and Im divorced for over a year. I have 3 kids ages 16 yrs., 11yrs., and 6 yrs. 1 boy and 2 girls

Monday, October 17, 2005

What to do

I was at an office today where alot of different people go to (the Health and Welfare office). Well I was just sitting down waiting for my name to be called and then a woman comes out from somewhere and sits next to me and she is crying for I dont know what reason and then she starts talking not knowing if she is talking in her phone or if she has some problems... in the mean time I am looking around the room wondering if anybody else is looking and wondering about this poor woman, I thought she was talking to some imaginary person or something, but she was looking at a woman right across the way from her looking straight at her and saying all these things to her as if she was actually listening. Then she started talking to me and I wasnt sure what to do and I asked her who she was talking to and she pointed out the woman she was talking about. Then the woman started to recognize her and came towards her and said she didnt recognize her because her appearance had changed. They started crying and hugging and the young woman appologized for her past behavior ect. ect., it was the most bizarre experience I had ever gone through... and hope to never go through again. And as I walked out to the outdoors I noticed a police car in the front... I thought this day is getting more bizarre. Anyway, I honestly didnt know what to do with older woman that was crying... she even took some medication, I want sure if she had mental problems or what. But then she was called back and that was the end of that. Then the young girls fiance was concerned, because I heard him say it made her stressed to talk to the older woman.

I'm gabbing again, I hope I made some kinda sense in what I said. I just basically told it as I remember it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home